Spell check error when trying to learn a word

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Fri Feb 2 09:04:18 PST 2007

Have you actually looked at the Spelling Checker Options, i.e.,
clicking on the "Options" button on the right side of the
Spelling Checker window, and seeing what choices are enabled?

I haven't encountered this particular error myself, but Frame
is clearly letting you know that there is a conflict with
trying to add this word due to the settings of the options.

On Friday, February 02, 2007 11:58 AM, Larry Bonura wrote:

| When running spell check, I get the following message when
| trying to get FrameMaker to learn a word: "Cannot add xxx to
| a dictionary. To add xxx to a dictionary, first deselect the
| corresponding Find setting in the Spelling Checker Options
| dialog box."  What does this mean?  I've tried searching the
| web and Adobe's web site, but I find nothing.  Thanks.
|
| Larry S. Bonura

- Lester