Replacing Framemaker

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Feb 5 07:22:08 PST 2007

Hi Becky,

I am as bullish on FrameMaker as anyone, but it is not inaccurate to say the
FrameMaker "is starting to show its age." As for "lack of recent
development," there have been few noteworthy improvements in unstructured
FrameMaker since version 6 improved the book window. As Frame users, we know
that there has been a lot of action in the structured Frame arena, but to an
outsider looking in, the quoted statement seems quite reasonable.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com