Code Samples: Tables or Graphic Frame?

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Feb 6 09:32:14 PST 2007

Hi, David, et. al.

David Taylor wrote:
> they are in the text flow with a custom paragraph format.

This is how I do it. In a fixed-width font (Courier) for the text
to line up.

I use two paragraph formats ... one for the lines of the "code" and
one for the last line (for the extra space to the next paragraph).

Sidebar: here is where conditional paragraph spacing control would
be awesome! If the spacing could be set like "if the next paragraph
format is CODE, then use a spacing of 0, else use a spacing of 10".