Code Samples: Tables or Graphic Frame?

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Feb 6 10:03:58 PST 2007

Hi, Rick.

Rick Quatro wrote:
> This kind of conditional formatting is one of the big benefits of
> structured FrameMaker.

Ah! I did not know I could do it there.

I have been putting off converting all my documents to structured
FrameMaker - since I am the only author on them, it has been easy
enough to control the process and be anal enough about the look and
feel. Time to bite the bullet and do that, I guess. :)

I think it is also finally time to get a copy of FrameScript and
start using it too. I just ordered your book to get this kicked off
- will get the FrameScript software after your book arrives.

Thanks, Rick!