Numbering Problem

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:39:15 PST 2007

In addition to verifying that the problem is the placement of the
graphic -- never in a footnote -- I think the problem is caused by the
footnote being in a separate flow than the rest of the numbering is
(because it's in a footnote).

Best solution is to display it properly, or add the numbering by hand
at your final production stage.

Art