urgent help needed!

bryan johnson bryan.johnson at motoman.com
Thu Feb 8 11:16:22 PST 2007

I have a Frame 7.0 doc that appears to be locked? I can open in frame but can't edit...none of the normal dropdown menus appear.

this file was part of an archived book (winzip). I need to make changes (due today) and the bugger won't let me! All the rest of the files open fine.

I know i'm doing something stupid, but just don't have the time to figure it out on my own. So, tossing ego aside, I'm begging for your speedy assistance!

anyone seen this or know how to "unlock"  the doc?

thanks so much in advance!

Bryan

Bryan K. Johnson
Senior Technical Writer