First Hurdle

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Feb 9 16:48:34 PST 2007

No, grasshopper, the question you must first ask is, how long did it
take you to learn XML?

Then when you understand how to create a DTD you can create your EDD.

Before you map the EDD you must figure out how your structure can be
mimicked by the formatting. For formatting is a visual structuring of
the data. Structure then start your EDD. It will be a long few weeks.
to learn the ins and outs.

Keep it simple and elegant.

Scott