ACE certification for Framemaker

David Warren David.Warren at silabs.com
Tue Feb 13 07:14:46 PST 2007

My co-workers and I have set our sites on getting our ACE (Adobe
Certified Expert) Certifications in Frame.  Does anyone know of any good
training materials other than the online adobe training?  Perhaps an
instructor-led course/seminar that is close to Austin, TX?

We are all quite proficient in unstructured Frame, but have no
experience with structured, which apparently makes up a good portion of
the exam.  Any insights on how we can prepare would be greatly
appreciated.

From glancing at these forums, there are obviously many experts out
there.  How common is it to have an ACE?  Is it a worthwhile endeavor?

Thanks,

David Warren
Technical Writer
x5755

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.