List of Figures

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 08:13:55 PST 2007

After reading Richard's post, I realized that I need to put my
suggestion in context -- I should have said to include the building
blocks on the reference page for your LOF, not as part of a running
head-footer or a component of a page number variable.

So to create the compound listing you want in the LOF, your string would read:
... <$paranum[Figure]>-<$pagenum>

Art

On 2/15/07, Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you're looking for <$paranumonly> or <$paranum[Figure]>
>
> Art
>
> On 2/14/07, Randall C. Reed <randall.reed at forceprotection.net> wrote:
> > I slept through this part of Professor O'Keefe's lecture on using
> > building blocks when making generated lists, so I'm stumped on what
> > should be very easy:
> >
> > I'm doing an LOF that needs to be:
> >
> >  <Figure Caption> tab <Figure Number> tab <Page Number>
> >
> > Where the Page Number is a compound running H/F = (<FigNumOnly> -
> > <PageNum>)
> >
> > I got <$pagenum>, but that just gets me the last half.
> >
> > What building block do I use to get both parts of the running H/F?
> >
> > Color me "Duh?"
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Randy
> >

> --
> Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at gmail.com
>   "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent
>                and a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
>                              No disclaimers apply.
>                                      DoD 358

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358