Figure Numbering Problem

Michael D. Conner michaelconner at missouristate.edu
Thu Feb 15 11:19:28 PST 2007

on 2/15/07 12:21 PM, Combs, Richard at richard.combs at Polycom.com wrote:

> Don't put the figure caption in a text frame inside your anchored frame
> -- as Winfried noted, that puts it in a different text flow.

This is incorrect. A text frame inside an anchored frame has the same Flow
Tag as the text containing the anchored frame, at least it does when there
is only one text flow in a document. I've never worked with multiple text
flows, so I don't know what would happen then, but suspect the answer would
be the same. On the other hand, a text frame in a graphic frame has no text
flow tag.

Mike Conner