Changing to initial-cap first-word-only format on headings onglobal basis

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Mon Feb 19 05:45:01 PST 2007

I can give you a partial answer, one that applies to Microsoft Word.
Visit The Editorium
(http://lists.topica.com/lists/editorium/read/message.html?mid=171511989
4) and check out the article on the Title Case macro. With a little
tweaking, I'm confident you could apply it to Word's "sentence case"
formatting option. You would have to open each document, but running the
macro gets the job done very rapidly. If you go back to Jack's home
page, he has a couple of for-sale programs, MegaReplacer and MultiMacro,
which I have not used, but they sound as if they might do the trick for
you on a grander scale. I've been very pleased with the quality of
Jack's tools over the years.

Jim