rant moan fm to word rant moan

Gordon McLean Gordon.McLean at GrahamTechnology.com
Tue Feb 20 01:10:19 PST 2007

Funny.

No not your response, but the way I reached out here before even considering
heading to the Tech Support for the product.

And yes, I do need to sit down and read the help, alas the consultants who
are sitting on my desk don't really have the time for me to do that,
especially as I'm still "evaluating" MIF2GO (although I'm tempted to publish
the output spackled with Jabberwocky... Just to see if anyone reads it!

Thanks to all, will have another play today,

Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: Caroline Tabach [mailto:Caroline at radcom.com]
Sent: 20 February 2007 09:02
To: Gordon McLean; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: rant moan fm to word rant moan

" as ever, I'm
sure someone out there has some top tips?"

I would just like to  clarify something, MIF2Go is the only technical
writing product I work with that has real customer support, that is why you
see so few MIF2GO questions on the lists, and you can write directly to them
to get the quick tip you need.
You just need the patience to sit down and read the help/User guide.

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer

Fax:         +972 3 6474681
Email:   caroline at radcom.com