Checkbox

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 20 10:07:02 PST 2007

> For the life of my I can't get a template to keep the View Generated
> PDF in Acrobat checkbox populated (on the Format > Document > PDF
> Setup window).  I'm running Frame 7.2p158 under XP.

I have FrameMaker 7.1, and the checkbox is not sticky there, either.
However, it doesn't seem to matter. The PDF displays after generation
regardless of whether it's checked or not. In File> Print Setup> Adobe PDF
printer on the Adobe PDF Settings tab is a checkbox: "View Adobe PDF
results." Probably you just need to adjust that setting. (I have Acrobat 7,
BTW.)

Mike Wickham