Size of the book window

Reng, Winfried Dr. wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Feb 21 07:48:39 PST 2007

Hi,

FrameMaker 7.1p116

When I change the size of the book window this change
is only saved when I also change anything substantial
with the book, e.g. switch between the display of file
names and heading text. However, when I open the book
the next time, the book window has shrinked in both
dimensions. This happens again and again. Always when
I save the book window (after any real change such as
switching between file name/heading text), the width
and height is reduced.

Can anyone confirm this? Is this fixed in FM 7.2?

Best regards

Winfried