Need help building a para Warning tag - SOLVED

Ed Lightle elightle at commandalkon.com
Wed Feb 21 11:17:07 PST 2007

I found a way in WebWorks ePublisher 9.0's Style Designer to select the
warning graphic as a bullet for the Warning paragraph tag that uses the
graphic.  Maybe this overrides some of the other formatting for my
Warning table but the output looks just like it does in the FrameMaker
source, and I'm happy.

Thanks to everybody who provided advice!

Sincerely,
Ed Lightle
Sr. Techiical Writer
Command Alkon Inc.

Original Question:

I tried Richard Comb's method for putting graphics for warning symbols
on a reference page and creating 2-column tables.  Everything worked
great for printed output but the graphics don't show up in my HTML Help
output.  I found that graphics not bounded by an anchored frame (on a
body page, I suppose) will not appear in the HTML output.  Is there any
way around this?