Need help building a para Warning tag

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 21 12:02:38 PST 2007

Ed,

The method I described a few days ago has the graphic in a reference frame
on the reference page. That frame is anchored and used in a para tag. I've
not tried converting it to HTML but I see no reason why it should not
convert correctly.  If you do not have the message I posted, let me know and
I'll send it to you offline.

Diane Gaskill