Frame's future

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Sun Feb 25 14:16:30 PST 2007

Yes, you should put your sarcasm aside.

(1)	Even if we assumed that every licensed copy of
FrameMaker Macintosh were to immediately upgrade to a
new MacOS X version of FrameMaker and even if you
grew that number by 50%, the numbers just are not there
to justify the investment.

(2)	Your "business plan" to turn FrameMaker into a
word processor and bundle it with some spreadsheet and
presentation program as well as a stripped-down copy
of Illustrator sounds similar to such successful plans
such as those associated with WordPerfect and IBM's
Lotus group. Don't think so!

	- Dov