SOLVED? Re: Endless crashes when trying to print book to file (Unstructured)

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 05:13:16 PST 2007

It seems that I have been able to "find" a solution to the crashing.
Turning off "Do not send fonts to Distiller" seems to make the books
printable. Odd, because IIRC, I always did this with the setting on,
due to some feature that Shlomo taught me and I have forgotten about.
:-(
If I am right, could Shlomo comment on this?