MadCap Flare with Frame Output image problem

Paul Pehrson paulpehrson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:31:31 PST 2007

Hi Framers,

My current project is being done in MadCap Flare, with two outputs (WebHelp
and FrameMaker). I have a question that I hope somebody can help me solve
for the Frame output.

Flare has a bug where images that are output for printed docs are scaled
down about 50%. So when I produce a printed doc, I have to click on every
image and resize it. I'm resizing it by about 150% to get the size I want.

How might I create a macro or something that would allow me to resize all
the images in a document by the same percentage? Is there an easy way to do
this? It seems like my only option until MadCap resolves the bug, and that
likely won't be in time for my mid-month deadline.

Thanks a bunch,

Paul

--
Paul Pehrson