Find / Replace special

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:06:51 PST 2007

Hi all,

I imported a Word document into FM and here is my problem: I am asked by my
client to apply the Character format "XYZ" to any occurence appearing in
bold format (not a Character format).

1. With FM's standard Find/Replace, I can find a word with the bold
attribute but cannot apply any character format to it right?

2. With Frameexpert's plugin FindChangeSpecial 2.0 (which I bought thinking
it would solve my problem) I can find a word with the character format "ABC"
and change it to "XYZ" right?

So now how do I find a word having the bold attribute and change it to
Default font + "XYZ" character format?...

Any help much appreciated !!

Mathieu