Pesky annotation problem

Shenton, David (DTRN) david.shenton at smithsdetection.com
Wed Feb 28 04:47:36 PST 2007

Hi all
Here is what I'm trying accomplish, simply place annotations around
graphics imported into an anchored frame and have the font and size
automated.

I have noticed that the these annotations pick up on the last font used,
for instance, my para 2 has DIN fonts when I place the annotation around
the graphic it should be Palatino but comes as a DIN.
How can I automate this so every time it uses the correct font for the
annotation and does not reflect the last font used.

Using FrameMaker 7.1

At the moment I'm fixing this manually

Dave

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.