Character format enhancement, Was: Find / Replace special

Pat Christenson pxenson at comcast.net
Wed Feb 28 16:00:18 PST 2007

Here's another character format enhance I'd find very useful. In
addition to As Is and setting a hard value, I'd like to be able to
set a relative value, such as a character format that applies a
specific font and makes it 1 point smaller than the paragraph font.

I remember Interleaf had this (years ago) and when mixing body and
code fonts, it was very useful.

Pat Christenson