Troubles with FrameUsers list.

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Thu Jan 11 05:41:41 PST 2007

Bodvar and Pedro,

Please send messages such as this to me in the future.  Do not post
list admin messages to the list. I do not have any email message from
Pedro that were sent to the listadmin address nor is he subscribed to
the list.  So if he sent email to the list, the messages would not
have been posted. I have subscribed Pedro to the list and he should
now be able to post.

The move from the old CMS system we used for FrameUsers.com to the
new one has consumed a lot more of my time than I anticipated.  We
are testing the new site this week and I hope to bring it publicly
back online in the next week.  The new functionality is superb and
we'll be bringing updated features online over the next month.  I'll
make an announcement as soon as we've worked out a couple of
remaining bugs.

Thanks,

Brad