Looking for an editable output from Frame 7.2

Greg Thompson greg_ontheroad at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 08:20:57 PST 2007

   Thanks to Michael et all for comments on this topic.

   I have always heard a lot of good things about this distribution list and
   know I know why! :)

   I tried to access the home page for FMUG but it seems to be shut down
   because it had become a victim of numerous hacker attacks? What is the story
   behind this and are there plans to resurface the site?
   Greg Thompson