Keyboard shortcut to select an anchored frame

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:33:31 PST 2007

I don't know of any...if you find one, lemme know, OK?  :-)  In the
meantime you might consider creating a script to do the job.  If you
don't have FrameScript you could use AutoIT to make a script that uses
Frame's Find function to find/select anchored frames...

Do you plan to import graphics into existing anchored frames?  I've
had nothing but trouble with that...ouch.

--Doug