Why I need to import WordPerfect and not RTF or Word

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:54:31 PST 2007

I'd vouch for Stuart's comments about using a concordance instead of
an index, and also second the recommendation for IXGen to generate a
real index.

If you're using a concordance _in addition_ to an index, I think I'd
build it from FM Glossary markers and then generate a list of markers.
Again, you could automate this with IXGen, which isn't limited to
working with Index markers.

And another option, if you're generating PDFs, is Acrobat's built-in
"Full Text Index With Catalog." Which would be the absolute easiest
way to go.

Art