Dual Monitor(s) ??s

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 11:43:00 PST 2007

--- Richard Doll <sgmlindy at tds.net> wrote:

> As many of you have touted the advantages of dual monitors . . . My
> ??s follow:

Richard...you're thinking too much. :-)

As a long-time user of multiple monitors, consider it one big
desktop. Simply drag whatever application window you want to whatever
screen you want. You'll be able to drag from the left monitor to the
right monitor and vice versa. I'm continually moving things around.

With the mouse, when you move it past the right boundary of the left
monitor, it will appear on the right monitor.

As long as you don't restart your machine with only one monitor, when
you reboot, each application will (usually) reopen on the monitor
where you left it before you shut down.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."