Dual Monitor(s) ??s

Dan Gallagher Dan.Gallagher at ametek.com
Mon Jan 15 08:35:01 PST 2007

Thanks to the lone writers STC group, I learned about dual monitors a
couple years back. And I never looked back. Simply pop in a second video
card.

You guys mention apps and which monitor etc.? Our proprietary software
always comes up in the center of my two monitors, split in half. And our
new product's webpage doesn't display properly on my dual-monitor-equipped
PC.

So work still needs to be done and I haven't a clue on what to tell those
developers, other than it displays funny on my pc. Developers: oh it's
your pc, no customers use two monitors.  (they don't care)

What is the phrase? Caveat empor?

Cheers,
Dan--Ft. Lauderdale