ANN: Training discount and publishing nightmares contest

Sarah O'Keefe okeefe at scriptorium.com
Tue Jan 16 08:59:00 PST 2007

Hi Framers,

Two items of potential interest from our most recent newsletter:

* Training discount
* Contest for free consulting time

Training discount

Between now and January 31st, Scriptorium Publishing is offering 10
percent off any public class on unstructured or structured FrameMaker 7
(also XML, XSL, InDesign, and Photoshop). This discount applies to both
classroom- and web-based training -- and can be used for any class on
our schedule.

To get the discount, use the following coupon code during the checkout
process in our online store (http://store.scriptorium.com):

    10for10training

For information about upcoming class dates, select the following links:

Unstructured and structured FrameMaker 7 classes:
http://www.scriptorium.com/frameschedule.xml

XML and XSL classes:
http://www.scriptorium.com/xmlxslschedule.xml

InDesign and Photoshop classes:
http://www.scriptorium.com/idpsschedule.xml

Register soon: the discount expires on January 31! You can use the
coupon code once. If you want the discount on multiple classes, be sure
to group all the classes in one order.

If you have any questions, contact training at scriptorium.com.

* Wake Up Screaming?

So, how bad is your company's documentation workflow? Your horror story
may win you 10 hours of free consulting from Scriptorium in our
Publishing Nightmares contest. Tell us about the awful applications,
persnickety production problems, and cruddy computers you endure.

To enter the contest, fill out our survey, which includes a field for a
brief essay describing your current workflow (or challenge):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=743173110883

Creativity and a sense of humor will win you bonus points during judging!

The deadline for entering the contest is March 5. We will review all the
entries and announce the winner in the March edition of our newsletter,
Illuminations.

To read the entire newsletter, please visit:
http://www.scriptorium.com/news/

Regards,

Sarah

Sarah O'Keefe				okeefe at scriptorium.com