Expanding fonts...

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 10:50:16 PST 2007

Well, the fact that it isn't there is REALLY interesting.

Are you looking at the maker.ini in your FM install directory, or a
personal copy? I've never seen a C:\Program
Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.2\maker.ini that didn't have it.

So if it is missing, I'd say yes, it'd be safe to add it; you can
always remove it if it does something unexpected.

Art

On 1/16/07, Dodd, Frank J <frank.j.dodd at boeing.com> wrote:
> This is interesting...  "DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics=ON" does not exist
> in my Maker INI file... Maybe I should add it?
> Thanks for the response.
> Frank

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358