Expanding fonts...Success!

Dodd, Frank J frank.j.dodd at boeing.com
Tue Jan 16 11:21:41 PST 2007

 There are actually 3 maker.ini's on my machine. Only 1 contains the
display setting (the one in the FM home directory). I modified and
rebooted and magically all my pages now have a different size font.
Worked great... Thanks for the help.
Next problem will be in a new thread..
Again thanks to all who replied for the help.

Frank