I want the crossreference to show the whole image

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 10:33:28 PST 2007

Hi, guys...I have one of those little pain-in-the-butt situations
that I'd really like to solve.

In FM 7.2, when I enter a cross-reference to an image, then PDF the
book (7.0.9), the caption, which is on the botton of the image, is
displayed at the top of the page when the cross-reference is clicked.
This means that the image is off the top of the display and I need to
scroll up to see the image.

Assuming the placement of the image caption isn't going to change
from bottom to top, anyone have a tip on how to have the image
display when the crossreferenced caption is displayed?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."