I want the crossreference to show the whole image

Brenda Waltermeyer Brenda.Waltermeyer at jhuapl.edu
Wed Jan 17 11:33:36 PST 2007

We had this problem on the Mac version and the way we fixed it is to set
your document properties in Acrobat to say show Single Page layout. This way
when you click on your crossreference field, it will show the whole figure
and title.

I hope this helps...

Brenda L. Waltermeyer
Lead Desktop Publisher
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
National Security Technology Department
Visual Information, Editorial, and Web Services, STB-4 Section
Room 8-375
Phone: (443) 778-8748