Upgrading to 7.2 will Webworks Standard still work?

T.W. Smith techwordsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:29:48 PST 2007

I don't have FM 7.2, only 7.1. However, based on what I've heard, here's my
thoughts:

The good news is, 7.2 includes WWP 8 SE, not WWP 7 SE. That's also the bad
news. WWP 8 is better than 7 in a host of ways that you mostly cannot
realise with the standard edition, and to add insult to injury the WWP 8 SE
documentation is, I am told, not accurate. You'll have to migrate your WWP 7
SE projects to use them with WWP 8.

OR, you could forego the WWP 8 SE installation and just reinstall WWP 7 SE,
which I recommend.

Does that help?

On 1/17/07, Sheedy, Jane < Jane.Sheedy at gmacrfc.com> wrote:

> Looking into upgrading from FM 7, will the Webworks Publisher Std. that
> was bundled with Frame continue to work to output from Frame?
>
> Can anyone summerize a few other options?

T.