Highlighting in M

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 18:27:39 PST 2007

Hi Art,

That's similar to drawing a box around the text but a little easier.  The problem is that we would have to go back and delete each one manually.  I think the idea Gillian had about using conditional text might work.  Once the changes are made it's easy to delete all the text with the "deleted" condition and simply turn off the color in the "added" conditional text.

Diane