Purchasing Fonts

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Jan 19 09:58:07 PST 2007

You should be able to use any of these font technologies without
any major problems. I'd tend to recommend OpenType mainly
because it is the newest technology and because both Adobe
and Microsoft were involved in developing it.

When installing fonts on a Windows system you use the Control
Panel's Fonts tool. And there is no particular advantage to having
the tool install the font in any location other than the default font
folder.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ