Easy-on-the-Eyes Switch

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Fri Jan 19 10:54:03 PST 2007

Just a suggestion -- have you tried googling that topic?  <g>

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Kevin Hunter
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 11:49 AM
To: 'framers at lists.frameusers.com'
Subject: Easy-on-the-Eyes Switch

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working with two 19 inch monitors, which definitely has
it's plusses, but a suspected downside is that it's irritating my eyes.
Most of the time I spend actually staring at the screen (with no breaks)
is in Frame. Does anyone know if there's anything like an 'easy on the
eyes' visible color scheme switch?

Some of our software is for the ye olde green screen (black background,
green text), which may be rudimentary, but definitely isn't visually
overstimulating...

thanks,

kevin