Blog About DocTrain Vancouver & Get A Tech Comm Shirt From Adobe

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Fri Jan 19 12:43:09 PST 2007

If you've got a blog that appeals to technical communication
professionals, we'd got a special offer for you. Blog about the
upcoming Documentation and Training Conference in Vancouver, BC
(takes place this April 18-21, 2007) and we'll send you a free Adobe
Technical Communication T-shirt courtesy of platinum sponsor Adobe
Systems.

To claim your shirt:

1) Blog about Documentation and Training Vancouver: The User
Experience (your blog post must contain a link to the conference
website -- www.doctrain.com -- and the basic details -- date,
location, theme, venue). Of course, we'd love it if you mentioned more.
2) Alert us when your blog post is published.
3) We'll contact you to obtain your mailing address and ship the free
t-shirt off to you pronto!

Supplies are limited. T-shirts XL only.

Scott Abel
The Content Wrangler, Inc.
6178 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220 USA
+1 317-466-1840
skype: abelsp
email: abelsp at netdirect.net
web: http://www.thecontentwrangler.com

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING: THE USER EXPERIENCE
APR 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC
Learn more: http://www.doctrain.com