Looking for IBM Folks on Frame list

Greg Thompson greg_ontheroad at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:47:13 PST 2007

Hi:

I am working as a consultant on a project with IBM and I am looking for
folks who work for IBM and are on this list. My current IBM supervisor is
looking for frame resources within IBM (she used to work with a group that
uses Arbor Epic Text and hasnt been able to find IBM frame resources, as her
previous IBM contacts phased the use of frame out a long time ago) and I am
trying to help her out in this respect.

Please reply to me privately at the cc address.

Thanks

Thompson</FONT></EM></DIV></html>