Starting over - Slightly OT

Niels Fanøe NFA at maconomy.dk
Mon Jan 22 01:03:05 PST 2007

Hi,

If you're dealing with a lot of content reuse, you may want to at least consider AuthorIT. That'll let you use Word in a fairly safe setup - or so they say! Check it out - there's an evaluation version on their home page at http://www.authorit.com/.

Not affiliated - not even a user - total Word-shunning Frame setup here ;o)!

-Niels