[xml-doc] [ANN] Jan 23 - Management Webinar: CMS and Change (Scott Abel and Emma Hamer)

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Mon Jan 22 08:52:03 PST 2007

This January 23 (11AM EST) I’ll again be interviewing Career and
Performance Consultant Emma C. Hamer on one of the most critical
issues of content management success: Change Management. During this
one-hour interactive webinar sponsored by X-Pubs, we will take a look
at the impact of change on technical communicators and review proven
strategies for changing the way organizations work. We’ll cover some
of the material we did in our previous webinars and answer questions
sent in via email or via telephone. Don’t miss this interesting and
informative interview!

Note: If you tried logging in to our December webinar and experienced
problems, don’t fret. You were not alone. Fortunately, the good folks
at GoToWebinar and FreeConferenceCall.com have resolved our
technology issues. This month we roll out a larger virtual room and a
fresh set of country-specific local telephone numbers.

REGISTER: https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/130157758

Want Scott and Emma to answer questions for you? Send them to info at x-
pubs.com now or during the show.

Scott Abel
The Content Wrangler, Inc.
6178 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220 USA
+1 317-466-1840
skype: abelsp
email: abelsp at netdirect.net
web: http://www.thecontentwrangler.com

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING: THE USER EXPERIENCE
APR 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC
Learn more: http://www.doctrain.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: