Template for a single book?

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Fri Jan 26 15:42:15 PST 2007

I imagine you'll need a template for the smaller sized book to maintain
consistency across chapters, so just import para tags(for example)into the
standalone book's template when you have a change that applies to all books.
As long as your naming conventions are consistent, the Page Layout option is
the only difference between the 2 template files.

I disagree somewhat with your plan to import from any chapter into all
others. I find that this tends to clutter catalogs with inadvertent para
tags and color definitions that can be irritating to clear. My rule of thumb
is to only import from, never into a template file.

But then, of course, I just recommended doing just that above...
Everything in moderation, including moderation!

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center

www.grafixtraining.com