Disappearing EPS Files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:14:54 PST 2007

You mean it disappears as in present but now shown, or disappears as
in deleted/removed/nor present.

If the first, what kind of preview are you specifying when you save or
update the image?
Needs to be a TIF or WMF preview, I think, in order for FM to display it.

If the latter, could you post a lot more system info, please?

Art

On 1/29/07, ActionA at aol.com <ActionA at aol.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a strange Frame problem:
>
> Frame 7.2
> Illustrator CS2
>
> The original eps file was created in Illustrator 10. When I update the eps
> file in Illustrator CS2, the referenced graphic disappears in Frame. Has anyone
>  heard of this? What can I do to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Nancy Adams

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358