Disappearing EPS file - Take 2

Kenneth C. Benson kbenson at pegtype.com
Mon Jan 29 12:47:27 PST 2007

From: <ActionA at aol.com>

> The graphic appears on the master page and it is not in an anchored frame.
> There is no grey box, and the graphic disappears completely. It has been
saved
> with a tiff preview, but it does not print either.

Are you sure it's disappeared? Maybe you're just seeing a white portion of
the graphic. Once in a while I manage to get some little piece of something
somewhere way, way out on the pasteboard in Illustrator. When that gets
saved, the drawing becomes huge, sometimes something like 10 feet across.
Almost all of the drawing is white, so that it's just about impossible to
find the actual drawing in all that white.

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type, Inc.
www.pegtype.com