High quality images

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue Jan 30 06:37:32 PST 2007

Psst. A dirty little not-so-secret.

FrameMaker does NOT support "native .AI files."
What it does support are Adobe Illustrator files
saved with the PDF-compatibility option. When you
import such files, FrameMaker's import filter ignores
the private Illustrator data in such files and treats
them as PDF files and internally converts the PDF to
EPS.

	- Dov