Menus created via FDK/API in Simplified Chinese?

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Jan 30 11:25:59 PST 2007

I've never tried it but I assume that it's possible to do since much of
the shipping UI is built using the FDK. There is a sample dialog box
template provided with the FDK that uses Kanji ..
samples/dre/jtemplat.dre .. you might try posting your question to the
Frame Developers group on Yahoo ..

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.