FM 7.1 Compatibility

William Gaffga WilG at GibbsCAM.com
Tue Jan 30 11:33:22 PST 2007

Hi all.

Now that it is out, I am looking at moving (at least some of) our Doc
Group to Vista. I don't particularly want to but we always do the
screenshots on the latest OS. So, that will of course require some
software upgrades.

One person on the Adobe Forums has with mostly success ... he had
some OLE issues but that is not surprising. Has anyone here tried FM
7.1 running on Vista? I'd be interested in the results. If I can
avoid an upgrade to 7.2 to save a few bucks that'd be nice.

TIA.

Will.

--
Will Gaffga