FM 7.1 Compatibility

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue Jan 30 20:42:14 PST 2007

PS: I would strongly concur about any migrations from
Windows 2000 or especially Windows XP to Vista. Unless
you have a brand new system with tons of memory, dual
cores, high speed graphics card, and plenty of extra
disk space, use of Vista to support typical FrameMaker
and associated support programs (including Photoshop,
Illustrator, and Acrobat) buys you precious little other
than a sluggish system. Best idea is to wait until you
need to replace your current computers.

	- Dov