Plugin for enhanced find/change operations?

Alison Carrico acarrico at adamsglobalization.com
Wed Jan 31 08:30:43 PST 2007

I appreciate the response, but that's not quite the problem.  The em
dash character doesn't have a unique character tag. It's just tagged
with the paragraph format and any character tag applied to the text
around it (bold, emphasis, etc.).  I'm trying to isolate the em dash b/c
it presents a problem when the paragraph is reformatted with Chinese
fonts.  I haven't had the same problem with any other character.