FrameMaker 5.5.6 > Word > InDesign help needed

Kenneth C. Benson kbenson at pegtype.com
Wed Jan 31 08:57:43 PST 2007

From: "Steve Rickaby" <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk>

> Still, useful to know about the better features of CS2: I'll upgrade just
as soon as another InD project comes in.

Footnotes were another big one they added with CS2. ID still doesn't come
close to Frame in terms of automation, but with every release they get a
little closer. Make sure you've got a newer computer, though. IDCS ran okay
on my aging Pentium III, but CS2 is so annoyingly slow that I've decided to
get something new.

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type, Inc.
www.pegtype.com